Genetic Testing is a very modern technology in medical science to know about your diseases, parental authenticity, cause of a disease. This technology is great for humankind. It can increase our lifespan. You should definatly check it once in your lifetime.
What Is A Genetic Test?
Genetic Testing is based on the DNA health test method. Genetic Testing involves examining your DNA, the chemical database that carries instructions for your body’s functions. Genetic Testing can reveal changes (mutations) in your genes that may cause illness or disease.
Why It’s needed? | What are the benefits of Genetic Testing?
- Genetic Testing can determine the changes in your DNA and find the diseases you have. It is beneficial for severe health problems without any symptoms.
- You can check your family history authentication.
- To diagnose a disease or a type of disease.
- To determine the cause of a disease.
- To determine treatment options for a disease.
- To find your risk of getting a particular disease that can be prevented.
- To find your risk of passing a disease to your children.
- To screen your embryo, fetus, or baby.
From Where You Can Do This Test ?
24genetics is well known for the Genetics Test. They provide seven reports in one test sample. They offered their service among 100+ countries. You can check out their website for more details.